Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have or know of really good quality gold campine? I have a good fried who's in need of hatching eggs.

Hope everyone is well. Turkeys have almost completely stopped laying :( I have two broodies on nests. They're MEAN! Man. I was taking the extra eggs for a while but now when I try to get her off the best she flogs me. I'm glad she's a good mom. I'm just concerned about all those extra eggs going to waste. :(

Anyway. Hope everyone is well. If you need something from me just holler. I have sedums and rasp starts going to Reese and COrancher on mon. If you need eggs from me just let me know.

Does anyone have or know of really good quality gold campine? I have a good fried who's in need of hatching eggs.

Not to toot my own horn, but at the last show the judge said my show string of campines were the best he had seen in years.
roll.png

Last edited:
Yeah! Yes the eggs are good sized, but you should see the BBW eggs! They can make two and three year old geese feel shameful. Make me some grand turkeys! I have more going into lockdown tomorrow. Yeah turkeys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom