Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's not me then I have temporarily grounded myself.
gig.gif
The most I'll be doing on RBA is selling chicks or eggs now.

Good morning afternoon everyone!!!

Those Campines people have are gorgeous!  :love

now I want one!  but just one...a hen of course...but only if they are nice in addition to being pretty.

I think I have to admit that I am a collector.  and now that I am never going to be a breeder, what is the harm in that!?!?!  I want 1-2 of everything!  as long as they aren't mean to us or each other.  I like harmony.  What is the campine temperment like? 

I just got finished cleaning the coops for the week and am thinking about putting the babies outside for the rest of the afternoon to get some nature time/grazing in.  wish I knew if it was going to rain again....it has been drizzling all day but seems to have stopped.

okay, next chore: vaccuming.  then maybe I will let myself do something fun!  My wrist/hand has been screwed up for a month...tendonitis I think.  radiating pain up my arm and down into my fingers...cant even grip a pencil most days. 

but it is feeling well enough to maybe do some sewing and I need new pants and skirts for work.  and I am really getting sick of not doing anything creative.   I am too tall and curvy to buy things that fit me so I have to make them if I want no gappage in the back or at the ankles.  Maybe my wrist can handle that.  we will see!!!!!

Sorry youre having pain issues. Have you had an EMG to diagnose? I know they are painful, but it does sound like nerve involment. I have similar due to herniated disks in my neck, but also had to have bilateral carpel tunnel surgery. It helped some but I still have issues. I drop many a egg because of my stupid hands.

I hope yours gets better!

Good morning afternoon everyone!!!

Those Campines people have are gorgeous!  :love

now I want one!  but just one...a hen of course...but only if they are nice in addition to being pretty.

I think I have to admit that I am a collector.  and now that I am never going to be a breeder, what is the harm in that!?!?!  I want 1-2 of everything!  as long as they aren't mean to us or each other.  I like harmony.  What is the campine temperment like? 

I just got finished cleaning the coops for the week and am thinking about putting the babies outside for the rest of the afternoon to get some nature time/grazing in.  wish I knew if it was going to rain again....it has been drizzling all day but seems to have stopped.

okay, next chore: vaccuming.  then maybe I will let myself do something fun!  My wrist/hand has been screwed up for a month...tendonitis I think.  radiating pain up my arm and down into my fingers...cant even grip a pencil most days. 

but it is feeling well enough to maybe do some sewing and I need new pants and skirts for work.  and I am really getting sick of not doing anything creative.   I am too tall and curvy to buy things that fit me so I have to make them if I want no gappage in the back or at the ankles.  Maybe my wrist can handle that.  we will see!!!!!

Nothing wrong with being a collector! That was my original intent with my layer flock, and really still is. All of the one offs and ones and ones I change my mind about breeding will just head there. Are you ok to sell eggs with the MG for eating?

Sorry youre having pain issues. Have you had an EMG to diagnose? I know they are painful, but it does sound like nerve involment. I have similar due to herniated disks in my neck, but also had to have bilateral carpel tunnel surgery. It helped some but I still have issues. I drop many a egg because of my stupid hands.

I hope yours gets better!
EMG?

it may be nerve involved. it feels a lot like the pain I had when I had a nerve sheath tumor growing on that wrist. (it was benign, btw) I have had some numbness, but mostly just pain. I am pretty rough on it (repetitive tasks positions and tasks) I figure it is just a warning sign that I need to be more well-rounded and not do the same thing for too long. I dropped an egg yesterday actually. stooped fingers.

Nothing wrong with being a collector! That was my original intent with my layer flock, and really still is. All of the one offs and ones and ones I change my mind about breeding will just head there. Are you ok to sell eggs with the MG for eating?
oh, yeah...MG is not at all contagious to humans and I sell eggs to people at work. that's why the NPIP program doesn't require it. that's the ironic part...I could get my NPIP status no problem!

I have found out so much since I have been researching it. Really the only problem with MG is the commercial poultry industry doesn't like it... while it is just a (very)mild annoyance in chickens, it is much more of a problem with turkeys. They get much more severe symptoms.

So if I were starting over with a clean flock I would get a few turkeys as canaries in the coalmine.

The most I'll be doing on RBA is selling chicks or eggs now.

yes I see that and the part barts are driving me crazy!
barnie.gif

I spent my extra money this week. I just got back from picking up 2 new breeder pairs, one lemon cuckoo orp and one double laced barnevelder and 14 barnie chicks and a pair of golden cuckoo marans chicks.

Hey does anybody have any doubled Blue laced Barnevelders eggs or chicks for sale? Pm if you do

lau.gif
I just posted about getting some. I have a couple of pairs of chicks I could sell you!
gig.gif
seriously! they range from 10 weeks and down. I am only selling one maybe two pairs though. I have egg swaps to fill here before I start selling any eggs.
I have 2 different lines now. One from the fancychick and one from Greenfire.

lau.gif
I just posted about getting some. I have a couple of pairs of chicks I could sell you!
gig.gif
seriously! they range from 10 weeks and down. I am only selling one maybe two pairs though. I have egg swaps to fill here before I start selling any eggs.
I have 2 different lines now. One from the fancychick and one from Greenfire.
Well I went the RBA and I am very tempted to bid on the 12+ CHICKS FROM GFF and just wanted to check see if any you fine folk have any for sale here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom