Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: It looks like they used a small quail tray which is usually used for button and smaller quail eggs. There's a larger tray that can be used for the larger quail eggs. Just state the facts in your feedback. You can always give a neutral feedback which doesn't look so good. Ask them if they can replace some of the eggs since the eggs with the goo on them probably won't hatch.

My kids came home after school and checked the barn and we had 3 little baby bunnies! 1 was dead, 1 died last night, the other one is still alive but, its mamma doesn't seem too concerned with it. We will see how it goes- she is a first time mamma so I really didn't expect her to keep them all. cute little things though.

Looks like there was nothing protecting the egg from the egg carton itself.  Those cartons aren't meant to ship eggs in unprotected like that.
thats what I thought. When ever I had received eggs in the past in cartons they always had padding betwwen carton and eggs.

Thanks all for your opinions. I guess ive been spoiled by all you great swappers and lucky in the past with ebay.

frow.gif

marking my spot. Somehow I lost this in my "subscribed to" list.

Wow, it is super slow here today. Usually when I log on in the morning, there are 35-70 posts. This morning, there were 14. I hope everyone is alright. I know we have some folks here that are in the center. Best wishes for you all, and good thoughts for all that were in OK specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom