Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is odd.......went to update my member page (swaps) and cant, no edit button to click
Look for it at the bottom of the page.... that's where I found it yesterday.
wink.png

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to stop in and give everyone an update on what is happening with me, just so you understand why I have been so inconsistent. My mother passed away very unexpectedly earlier this spring. She is my best friend, it is like losing two people; my mom and my best friend. I guess I coped by obsessing over chicks. Two weeks later, I lost my grandmother as well. This, at least, was a bit less unexpected. On Mother's Day, my niece had a miscarriage. I have been trying so hard to keep it all together and keep all my comittments and relationships going with all of you.

Looking at all the emails I have yet to answer, I guess I am just not keeping it as together as I thought and I feel like I am drowning right now. Please know that if I owe you something, I am trying as hard as I possibly can to get it together and get on it for you. This just sucks BIG TIME!

I know you all get it, running a small farm and having and raising animals means you can't take a break, you do have that luxury. Please know I care very, very much about the promises I have made. My roommates are going to help me work on them today and tomorrow.

hugs.gif
Hang in there. Time and God are the best healers. And family and friends. Don't forget your friends (us). We're here for you.

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to stop in and give everyone an update on what is happening with me, just so you understand why I have been so inconsistent. My mother passed away very unexpectedly earlier this spring. She is my best friend, it is like losing two people; my mom and my best friend. I guess I coped by obsessing over chicks. Two weeks later, I lost my grandmother as well. This, at least, was a bit less unexpected. On Mother's Day, my niece had a miscarriage. I have been trying so hard to keep it all together and keep all my comittments and relationships going with all of you.

Looking at all the emails I have yet to answer, I guess I am just not keeping it as together as I thought and I feel like I am drowning right now. Please know that if I owe you something, I am trying as hard as I possibly can to get it together and get on it for you. This just sucks BIG TIME!

I know you all get it, running a small farm and having and raising animals means you can't take a break, you do have that luxury. Please know I care very, very much about the promises I have made. My roommates are going to help me work on them today and tomorrow.
hugs.gif

Take care of yourself too.

It took me a bit to find that edit button this past weekend, too. I updated my swap IOU page to simply "why bother", lol. I think that about sums it up.

Last edited:
We lost our breeder pens last night in the storm , but we're able to find most of the birds and get them in safe our loss was minimal compared to what's going on, we feel very blessed that our home was spared and our goats are in good shape , lots of big trees down and lots of debris to clean up and rebuild our pens but all is good we survived now if Can get through this day without any more wind we should be fine. Thanks for all the prayers .
Sorry about your losses, but I'm very glad they were relatively minor.

It took me a bit to find that edit button this past weekend, too. I updated my swap IOU page to simply "why bother", lol. I think that about sums it up.
Kind of feels that way sometimes, doesn't it? But then one of my girls will do something quirky and gets me laughing. We are always here to chat and cheer you up if you need it.

Hey Guys!

You are obviously holding it together much better than most would with all this.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom