Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now how could they not love all the fuzzy little butts? In my opinion they're nuts!

Unless its for financial reasons you can still get the time off with family leave. Just a matter of getting all the paper work in. I'm hoping and praying everything goes well for him. It kind of scares me because I have a pea sized cyst on my pituitary that they are watching. Makes me wonder if it had something to do with weight gain. Either that or I just ate too much turkey. Of course it happened around the same time I was injured and my activity went from turbo to out of steam.
I'm salary which brings up a whole different issue with FMLA. We are 3 people short in my department right now which also puts additional burden on everyone. DH came home early last time in order for us to be able to split duties. We are just hoping that two more trips will do it.

Quote: looks like most of the bad parts has past you...just rain after that. Just hope you don't drive back into it! Drive careful!
hugs.gif

Krazy has chocolate covered guinea cookies.
tongue.gif

Last edited:
All I make that are really good are chocolate chip cookies. I think they were the first thing I learned to cook. I thought you had to make your own butter and flour to be made from scratch.
Now I want batter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom