Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
expect the worse and hope for the best????
hu.gif
It's hard to say anymore.
I am assuming we have not changed any rules if I offer chicks I pay for shipping unless I specify other wise?

Talk to you later daphne. Sorry about the misunderstanding!
If it comes down to needing a new roo, I think I know someone near me that breeds barred Cochins, and I might be able to persuade her to part with a roo.

Well, it certainly would be better for me if I hadn't taken them. Less mouths to feed and etc. I'm not sure it would necessarily be better for everyone all the way around. I tend to be helpful whenever I can (Krafty, you want to back me up here, please?) and yes, sometimes it bites me in the but.
I think anytime we try to do right you will have a large chance of extra aggrivation due to the circumstances. THis does not subtract from the good deed you have been trying to do. I say keep up the good work! We nned more people who are willing to help out. Do all you can but you can only do what you can.

I keep trimming the cochins back and keep setting eggs and so far zilch. I'm thinking razor at this point :p

Try plucking above the vent for girls and under for boys, so you can see it. I read on an old timers thread some Cochin roos don't like being poked by hard ends while doing their business and will stop mounting. Plucking makes it ERM. A happier time.

It worked better with my silkies when l was getting clears.

Also, the only way to tell what is meant is to ask. IMO if we all did this the world would be a better place!

Thanks for helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom