Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try plucking above the vent for girls and under for boys, so you can see it. I read on an old timers thread some Cochin roos don't like being poked by hard ends while doing their business and will stop mounting. Plucking makes it ERM. A happier time.

It worked better with my silkies when l was getting clears.

Also, the only way to tell what is meant is to ask. IMO if we all did this the world would be a better place!

Thanks for helping.

Well, if he can't find the "sweet spot" now, I don't know what to tell him, lol! I know, I am a bit worried about the stubs although I trimmed as close as I could (I would kill for something better than dollar-store scissors!) If I have to, I'll use tweezers on the stubs, although I'm going to wait one more round of egg-setting -- that would be slow and painful all the way around.

Sah, thanks for the offer! Let's hope it doesn't come to that
smile.png

Where do you all buy bubble wrap? I have been trying to snag a deal on ebay, but it keeps going up and up and up.
I have bought it at Walmart, but it comes out to $0.12 a square foot small bubbles (so 6 cents an egg to wrap) and $0.36 a square foot for large bubbles (so about $1.40 a 7x7 box).
I would like to get it cheaper then that!

Last edited:
Where do you all buy bubble wrap? I have been trying to snag a deal on ebay, but it keeps going up and up and up.
I have bought it at Walmart, but it comes out to $0.12 a square foot small bubbles (so 6 cents an egg to wrap) and $0.36 a square foot for large bubbles (so about $1.30 a 7x7 box).
I would like to get it cheaper then that!

x2! I've been saving packing materials as I've gotten eggs, partly because I recycle, like, everything -- but it won't last long, I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom