Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked these guys up yesterday! My new Plymouth Rock flock
smile.png
Three barred pullets and two blue with dark lacing, and of course the roo. The blues aren't completely integrated yet so I have to keep an eye on them, but hopefully they will be ok. You can't really tell in the pics but the roo is humongous!

How old are they? They look young still. My roo is about 11 months and still growing. Maybe at 18 months he will be as big as he will get.

Ok so for everyone that thinks their being scammed..I going out to get pictures of everything i have so u dont half to worry..cause i know its been questionable with some people on how all the action that went on , on the online crazy egg chain but i assure u that i do have the breeds and the money to do it with..but i am going out to get most of the pics today but i know its gonna take the whole week but just bare with me..and i promise u have nothing to worry about....

smile.png
Three barred pullets and two blue with dark lacing, and of course the roo. The blues aren't completely integrated yet so I have to keep an eye on them, but hopefully they will be ok. You can't really tell in the pics but the roo is humongous!

Gorgeous!!
droolin.gif

What breed is that chicken to the far left in the bottom picture. I received one in a batch is speckled Sussex and thought it was a cross breed. I had to do a double take when I saw one in your picture.

Where did you get the bird? That would make it easier to guess what it is. If you got it mixed in with SS and from hatchery stock, it's more likely a welsummer. But that being said, I have three spare CCL roos. I was just looking at them yesterday, it's time to put on my big girl panties and make the final decision of who stays and who goes (one way or the other).
wink.png

smile.png

Beautiful barring on that roo, he will look nice when he finishes maturing. I hatched out BR from a good line and ended up with ONE cockerel. Add to that, they take so long to mature, he is pretty pathetic looking. Poor guy.

Deb

Last edited:
Ok so for everyone that thinks their being scammed..I going out to get pictures of everything i have so u dont half to worry..cause i know its been questionable with some people on how all the action that went on , on the online crazy egg chain but i assure u that i do have the breeds and the money to do it with..but i am going out to get most of the pics today but i know its gonna take the whole week but just bare with me..and i promise u have nothing to worry about....

How old are they? They look young still. My roo is about 11 months and still growing. Maybe at 18 months he will be as big as he will get.
The barred pullets and the cockerel are 6 months and the blues (which you can't really see anyway, lol) are about 5 months I think. So yeah they have a long way to go yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom