Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Wayne. Right now we still don't know anything. She is having dizzy spells and really slow response times for her speech. They are still running tests.

thumbsup.gif
i really hope she gets better for you..

Are you in an area with mosquitoes? I know that seems like a strange question. I have a friend who was having dizzy spells and delayed response with speech. She had these symptoms for a couple of weeks and then developed severe headaches. Shortly after, she began having episodes where one side of her face and one hand would go numb and simultaneously she would be unable to speak. She knew what she wanted to say, but she couldn't say the words. We thought she was having strokes. The hospital ran umpteen tests, couldn't find anything definitive, and sent her home. One week later she was back in the hospital. She had spinal meningitis caused by West Nile virus. She is going to be fine, but it's been several weeks and they expect her to have symptoms for a while. If you're in an area with mosquitoes or confirmed cases of West Nile, watch for other progressive symptoms.

I hope she gets well soon!!!

Last edited:
We are in AR. It is a definite on the mosquitoes. They have been the worst I can remember this year despite the drought. If the doctor's don't find anything, I will keep that in mind. Thank you very much.

Ok gang

For thanksgiving week we have a bunch of extra swaps.
X-mas eve 4pm to midnight we have something special planned.
New Years Eve contests/games/prizes were gonna party like its 1999

We need held thinking of contests and getting prizes for this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom