Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put 6 SBELs from DMRippy in lockdown today, and they all have wiggly happy babies dancing! The quiet ones make me nervous lol!
Also...and I'm SO excited about this...my CCL eggs from cjwaldon that the post office scrambled? I left the ones that didn't develop in the bator (checked for yuckiness every day) and (this is crazy) today on day EIGHT I see development in 1 egg!!! One little fighter is trying to snub its beak at the USPS. I'm so happy I didn't toss them this weekend!
big_smile.png
Yay!! I'm so happy for you! Patience is a virtue..
wee.gif

My Flowers are breeding as of today.. Now if they'd only begin laying!!!

I put 6 SBELs from DMRippy in lockdown today, and they all have wiggly happy babies dancing! The quiet ones make me nervous lol!

Also...and I'm SO excited about this...my CCL eggs from cjwaldon that the post office scrambled? I left the ones that didn't develop in the bator (checked for yuckiness every day) and (this is crazy) today on day EIGHT I see development in 1 egg!!! One little fighter is trying to snub its beak at the USPS. I'm so happy I didn't toss them this weekend!
big_smile.png

YEAH!!!! I hope mine do ok after the power was off ALL night Saturday night into Sunday Morning. Nobody called me
roll.png
I saw most moving so I am hoping they are OK.
fl.gif
I didn't even lose chicks in the shop... some I just moved out, so it was their first night in that big COLD shop and to loose their heat
th.gif
I can't believe they did ok. Got down to 29 that night too BUURRRR!!!!

CPL and KYTinpusher i need to be cleared i sent my stuff out today..CPL i havent heard from KYTinpusher as u can see she is still having problems with her internet cause we didnt get a spread sheet so can u clear me CPL.....

In honor of Thanksgiving there just might be more swapping this week.;)

If you missed the other post we are doing something special x-mas eve I think it's 4pm to midnight.

On NYE we are going to have contests, games and prizes 4pm to midnight

If you haven't joined the NYD hatchalong check it out there are 3 incubators and GFF chicks for prizes. Actual chicks from GFF.

IF you can donate a prize pease PM me, Spring eggs will work for a prize. And other chicken related stuff

If you ave an idea for a game PM kraftyladies

Also...and I'm SO excited about this...my CCL eggs from cjwaldon that the post office scrambled? I left the ones that didn't develop in the bator (checked for yuckiness every day) and (this is crazy) today on day EIGHT I see development in 1 egg!!! One little fighter is trying to snub its beak at the USPS. I'm so happy I didn't toss them this weekend

Mzstre, that's wonderful! I've still got my baked eggs in the 'bator, but we're now on day 11 and I don't see any signs of life. Nevertheless, I'm keeping them in -- I figure what the heck, right?

In the meantime, dang it, I need some more eggs to ease the disappointment!!!
tongue.png

In honor of Thanksgiving there just might be more swapping this week.
wink.png

If you missed the other post we are doing something special x-mas eve I think it's 4pm to midnight.
On NYE we are going to have contests, games and prizes 4pm to midnight
If you haven't joined the NYD hatchalong check it out there are 3 incubators and GFF chicks for prizes. Actual chicks from GFF.
IF you can donate a prize pease PM me, Spring eggs will work for a prize. And other chicken related stuff
If you ave an idea for a game PM kraftyladies
I would love to join, but I might not have my eggs in the incubators early enough to qualify.. might be a few days late.
hu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom