Hatching Eggs

Click on start a new thread. After you've typed in whatever you want to say (or even before) you click on the little mountain with the sun and it allows you to upload your pictures. They have to be under 10mb is what it told me. If you want to select several of them at a time hold down control (on your keyboard it's the ctrl button) and use your mouse to click the pics you want.

@chickmomma03 They are all hatched woot woot! 6 of 7 survived one even came out the wrong end. How is the lockdown going?

No progress yet. I don't want to open to check, so I'm trying to be patient. Tomorrow marks day 28 so hopefully something will happen soon. I swear, I am anxious and losing patience lol (is it ever easy to be patient during hatch? tell me that gets "easier" lol)

@chickmomma03 OMG I was up for two days straight I was so worried I'd miss them. The first one popping out was increadble! It took over 18 hours from pip to zip for the first one,24 hours for the rest. I did check them before they had the first pip and I could hear and see them tapping, it was cool. One I checked had pipped at the wrong end and I hurried and put it back. After they pip when you see progress around the egg they start rocking it is so cute. Keep talking to them they can hear you and start imprinting on your voice

awww that's so awesome! I broke and checked to make sure little duckie was doing ok tonight. I was super quick and repositioned the egg exactly how it had been (no turning or flipping while looking either), air sac up. I checked the air sac real quick looks good, no pipping yet, but I did see little duckie move and saw duckie's little beak up near the air sack (just not in it yet)! Veining looks good too. Not touching again if I can help it I was just worried there was a problem.

@chickmomma03 no problem. MI e were pushing on the airsac for a day then once through it seemed to take forever for the first little pip in the egg. Just like everything I have read there was no activity for at least 14 hours.yours will pip soon. Let me know

Back
Top Bottom