Hatching Party! Wanna Join?! Set 8/7, Hatching 8/27!!

Can i join? Mine are due on the 23
smile.png

Glad to have so many people joining this time!

Everyone having temps holding? I have 3 different thermometers in my incubator and they all say something different. I picked up an insulated cooler from a garage sale this weekend, so I'm thinking of building an incubator out of it. Wondering if it would hold better temps than this one I built out of a rubbermaid tub. What type of incubator is everyone using?

Quote:
I am using a Brower 846 [1950's] still air [dry incubating at 101' at 35/40% humidity, staying steady so we will see ,This is my first incubation wish me luck!

I wanted 12 eggs from the breeder but she gave me 18. I think 13 is all poor Lacey is going to be able to handle, but I don't know what to do with the other 5. I hate to waste them.
sad.png

I'm in, I just finished a hatch but only got one chick out of 16 eggs so I bought 49 more eggs this time. I will be putting 17 in today and the rest in a day or so. Hope I get more to hatch this time.
fl.gif

somad.gif
I noticed today that my turner wasn't on. I hope I didn't hurt the eggs. I use the white styro foam hova-bator I think it is called I am holding 40% and 99.7 degrees If the lack of turning didn't hurt them I am hopeful for a good batch. I just got done with a batch and got 9 chicks. they are growing fast.
thumbsup.gif

Chad

Back
Top Bottom