Hatching Party! Wanna Join?! Set 8/7, Hatching 8/27!!

Quote:
OMG!!
love.gif
th.gif
droolin.gif
I want some duckling so badly, I can barely stand it!!!
th.gif

~ Aspen
caf.gif

jn3 and Theeggboxtoo: Cute Babies, Congrats!!!

Tiss: I am crossing my fingers for Lacey's 5 eggs.

Hope everyones hatching is going well!
I put my 4 cochins in Lockdown today. They were all still moving when I candled them before lockdown.
pop.gif
wee.gif

I broke down and candled on Sunday night. We only have 3 polish left, 1 showgirl/banty mix of mine plus 2 EE eggs of mine left in the bator
sad.png
Looks like this will be another small batch. The ones we threw away didn't do a thing, all but two I should say. One had a blood ring and the other was stinky rotten. I pray that these hatch! 3 days to lockdown!!!!

I gotta be counting wrong.

I set Sunday, 08/07, at about 5pm. So the next Sunday at 5pm was 7 days. Plus a week, Sunday 5pm was 14 days. Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday makes 15-16-17-18 days as of Thursday 5pm, right?

Or ... you're hatching something not chicken? Or, I'm not understanding the way to count this?

IS THIS MORE CHICKEN MATH?!!??? I'M NOT GOOD AT MATH, DARNIT!ELEVENTY!!

I'd better have two more days to make a hatching box. I'd just better. And that's all I have to say.

(not really. you know I'll be back, yakking. ::le sigh:: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's day 17 for me and I am pretty sad :-( I just got done candling the last 4 eggs in my bator and only 1 is good I think? The 3 for sure were quitters but the one I have left about 2/3 of the egg I can't see through but 1/3 of it I can see and there is some veining. I am wondering if it too is a quitter. What should I be seeing on day seventeen? Is this normal? Any advice would be great....this is the last batch of Lavender orps I'm going to do this year(shipped eggs) I told my DH I wouldn't buy anymore eggs and just wait until next spring to hatch out some eggs from my own girls. This is such a bummer :-(

Back
Top Bottom