Hatching Time Products, Cabinet Incubator Recs

AgnesGray

Free Ranging
5 Years
Mar 8, 2019
Ohio, US
My Coop
My Coop
We have recently had Hatching Time reps at some of our local swap meets and they seem to be popular in certain groups, but the reviews look awful. Do you have experience with their products?
I should mention that I planned to build an incubator, but am now not so sure. I really don't want to turn eggs by hand.

I am considering a Dickey incubator as a lot of people are saying GQF is hard to find parts for in the last few years and not the same as it used to be. How do they all stack up? For now I have multiple NR360s that I love that have hatched everything from quail to emus, but I really would like some more incubation space and preferably on a single plug.

We have recently had Hatching Time reps at some of our local swap meets and they seem to be popular in certain groups, but the reviews look awful. Do you have experience with their products?
I should mention that I planned to build an incubator, but am now not so sure. I really don't want to turn eggs by hand.

I am considering a Dickey incubator as a lot of people are saying GQF is hard to find parts for in the last few years and not the same as it used to be. How do they all stack up? For now I have multiple NR360s that I love that have hatched everything from quail to emus, but I really would like some more incubation space and preferably on a single plug.
I’ve seen there products while looking for hatching baskets and been curious but haven’t tried any of them.

I have an older model dickeys and I’m pretty happy with it but I think I read they’ve been recently bought out so I’m not sure what effect that will have.

Back
Top Bottom