Hatchright spray ????

I ordered it on Ebay and the enclosure says it is a mixture of herbs and vitamins.  It comes in a plastic vial as a powder which you mix with water and spray on the eggs.  I didn't notice any difference using it. In fact I thought that it made the eggs sticky and it was tough to determine if the eggs were leaking and bad or if it was just the dried on gummy spray mixed with the natural condensation of the incubator.  I see that they are now selling it in large lots for $100 on Ebay, but it has no feedback score.  So either its got a following by word of mouth or people are just buying it blindly, because I notice they had several orders for the lots of $100.  A little goes a long way, so I can't see anyone ever using $100 worth, unless they had a huge commercial operation. 

Mother nature has provided plenty that an egg needs to be viable. As long as your parent birds are conditioned right meaning healthy, there is no need for such products. This is my opinion only but, please dont waste your money on this junk, its a snake oil.

Gerald Barker

Back
Top Bottom