heh.. first a white now a blue... aliens have given me babies!!

KrazyChromatics

Chirping
6 Years
Jun 12, 2013
Northern NY
Now I"m fairly certain based off my charts that I know potentially who the parents are, but dang this is odd... actually ive gotten several odd ones from my EE's but I've just learned to accept that I know nothing about how diverse their color genetics are
idunno.gif

but these came from the coop where there are NHR, NHR/RIR, PR, Buff Orpinton and a lonely old english bantam rooster... and ive had a pure white and now a blinkin blue???? when the blue hatched i thought becasue it was dark that it was a pure PR when it started to dry is was a shiny blue... the ONLY thing i an think of is i made a mistake when marking the eggs in the bator and its actually a Andalusion cross, but this hen is very difficult to breed so i dont really believe it lol i havent gotten a chick from her since last year and both died in the shell.. and that doesnt explain the dwarfness!!

I have her banded as a bantam, but shes now getting bigger than my little roosters lol... idk what to do with that :p if anything she'll deff outgrow the band if anything rawr..

I just now took this pic of the chick in question next to a same age * hatched 5/23* Ameraucana chick and on the other side of his head is a tiny red spot... adds character ;)

Back
Top Bottom