Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Does anyone have pics of "hatchery" OEGB creles? I'm anxious to see what mine might turn out like. I have 6, they are about 20 days old, looks like 2 pullets and 4 roos. Saw that someone posted that you can improve them by adding some bb red, is that right?

I have some on my page.
Go under my name and scroll down to my albums. The older pics are of hatchery birds.

Last edited:
Wow they look much nicer than I thought!
big_smile.png
I can't wait till mine grow up!

Yes, you can certainly tell the difference, but still pretty bird. I'm hoping to keep the best roo, and get a bb red pullet to improve them. I'm not looking for show quality. I would love to get breeder quality but I haven't found anyone near me and probably wouldn't wanna spend enough to ship them. I do wish I could have made it to the Stockton show. I probably miss out on some really nice birds.

Looking for some nice OEGBs. Colors I'm interested in are: Spangled, Millie Fleur, Crele, and other colors. Would anyone be interested in an egg swap? I can swap Seramas, Bantam Lavender Cochins, Bantam Lavender Ameraucanas, Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons, Light and Coronation Sussex, Button Quail eggs, and will have some Guinea eggs soon. Can also offer EEs and OEs. If interested in a swap please PM me. Thanks so much

~ Aspen

Looking for some nice OEGBs. Colors I'm interested in are: Spangled, Millie Fleur, Crele, and other colors. Would anyone be interested in an egg swap? I can swap Seramas, Bantam Lavender Cochins, Bantam Lavender Ameraucanas, Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons, Light and Coronation Sussex, Button Quail eggs, and will have some Guinea eggs soon. Can also offer EEs and OEs. If interested in a swap please PM me. Thanks so much

~ Aspen

Its a shame you're so far away, I have 2 spangled cockerels needing homes. If you'd be willing to pay for shipping I'd be willing to see if it's feasible. PM me if you'd like.

Its a shame you're so far away, I have 2 spangled cockerels needing homes. If you'd be willing to pay for shipping I'd be willing to see if it's feasible. PM me if you'd like.

I would love to have them, but shipping is very $$ and I just don't have that kind of money right now. Sorry. They're very cute little boys.

~ Aspen

Back
Top Bottom