Hello from Ireland!!!

Thanks for the friendly welcome folks. This really is a great site.
@Rachel96: Ta beagain Gaeilge agam. Ta bron orm ach nil me abailte an fada a usaid ar mo theileafoin.

Last edited:
according to your avatar, be careful of birds getting close to your eyes. I had one on my shoulder and she reached behind my glasses and just that quick, she took a chunk out of my eye. She must have seen my eyeball move. I went to the eye doctor and he said a fraction of an inch farther and I would have been blind in that eye. It felt like a had a big grain of sand stuck in my eye for 24 hours. He gave me medicine to cut the pain but it wore off in about 1/2 hour. So don't trust them on your shoulders. that was my mistake.

according to your avatar, be careful of birds getting close to your eyes. I had one on my shoulder and she reached behind my glasses and just that quick, she took a chunk out of my eye. She must have seen my eyeball move. I went to the eye doctor and he said a fraction of an inch farther and I would have been blind in that eye. It felt like a had a big grain of sand stuck in my eye for 24 hours. He gave me medicine to cut the pain but it wore off in about 1/2 hour. So don't trust them on your shoulders. that was my mistake.
This was for Baha

Hi,
I live in Allenwood and have just got 3 birds. 2 Rhode Island Reds and one Maran. I hope to add a couple more later, I'd like a white Leghorn and a Wyandotte. Had a Leghorn years ago as a boy, she laid an egg every day except Sunday. Enjoying BYC. Full of tips and experiences.
John

frow.gif
Cheers from Ohio!
cheer.gif
Glad you could join us!
welcome-byc.gif

Hi all just a post to let you know that The Poultry Keepers Club of Ireland is a new poultry club and has launched its new web site and is open for membership.
The club was set up to promote all things poultry and hope we have achieved this. We home you enjoy the site which is still under construction is some areas.
Our website address is www.poultrykeepersclubofireland.com
We also have a facebook page, look for Poultry Keepers Club of Ireland in the argricultural section and hit 'Like'.
We look forward to hearing from both Irish and international poultry keepers and hopefully some of you will join the club.
Regards
Ray

Back
Top Bottom