hello from louisiana

DelilahC

In the Brooder
Jun 5, 2023
My name is Delilah and I'm from southeast Louisiana. We've had a little backyard flock for years. We went for a while with no chickens when we had a raccoon massacre, but last year we revamped the coop and got a whole new flock. Currently, I have a beautiful assortment of silkies, buffs, amberlinks, lakenvelders, easter eggers, cochins and others. And I've hatched a few over the past few weeks with more in the incubator right now. It's been years since I've incubated eggs and I'm relearning everything. I love my chickens. Things that make me happy are my kitties, my quilting, my kids, my chickens and, best of all, my hubby.

Hello Delilah and welcome to BYC! :frow

So glad you decided to join us. Sorry for your losses, :hugs Congrats on your new flock. Lovely variety of breeds you keep, makes for a colorful chicken yard for sure!

Good luck with your hatch, keep us posted!

Make yourself at home here and welcome to our community!

My name is Delilah and I'm from southeast Louisiana. We've had a little backyard flock for years. We went for a while with no chickens when we had a raccoon massacre, but last year we revamped the coop and got a whole new flock. Currently, I have a beautiful assortment of silkies, buffs, amberlinks, lakenvelders, easter eggers, cochins and others. And I've hatched a few over the past few weeks with more in the incubator right now. It's been years since I've incubated eggs and I'm relearning everything. I love my chickens. Things that make me happy are my kitties, my quilting, my kids, my chickens and, best of all, my hubby.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom