Hello from Portland, TN

It's funny because the tissue looks healthy. It looks like it's supposed to be there. but around it looks like it's trying to heal. That is probably from the poop sticking to it. I think I might just take her to the vet. Thank you for your help!

Really. Do you sell chicks. Maybe I got them from you
1f60a.png

Hey Bev, I have been meaning to ask you if you remember the colors of the parents of the Olive Eggers I got from you. I am trying to figure out my color inheritance. There is definitely Silver and Blue going on, two-thirds of the chicks turn out blue laced or black. The other third have been silver chipmunks as babies or this odd cinnamon/blue.

This one was a silver chipmunk. I think it is a pullet despite the pointyness of the look of the neck feathers, When I examined them up close they have a white fringe that rounds the shape off from the illusion that the black centers give. And there is no sign of hackles or sickle feathers.

This is the Cinnamon Blue chick in his down above and in his juvie feathers below. The flash makes his feathers look darker than in person.

Still guessing what color pattern this one will turn out.

I believe the bird on top is "Blanca's" child she looks very much like your bird Black and White, the roo for all the OE is Max a Greenfire/Cottage Hill BCM.
The bottom bird looks like it was "Bonita's offspring, she looks a lot like this (I sold her)

I have a lot of nice pullets right now cheap

She is doing great now. The vet really had no idea what it was but we decided to have it removed. She is doing so well now. She is about 5 months now. We are hoping for no problems when she starts laying.

Back
Top Bottom