Hello, My name is:

HBRRanchCO

Songster
Dec 15, 2017
Simla, CO
Heather. I know my screenname says HBR Ranch, but can I tell you a secret? Said ranch does not actually exist yet. My fiance and I are working on getting some land in Eastern Colorado and then at some point in the future we'll turn that into our ranch, moving out there a bit at a time while we build. One project that we agree on is that we want chickens!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I have never owned and do not currently own chickens so, yes, I am very new to chickens.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
Zero

(3) What breeds do you have?
See previous question, however we have looked around and determined that we want to get some black broilers (Freedom Rangers). I will also be collecting some laying chickens as I have seen many of my friends do over the years.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
I started pestering my cousin in Florida with chicken questions and she told me about this site. (She and her family have LOTS of chickens :))

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Horses, camping, fishing,

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I'm a technical writer who is engaged to an awesome guy, and we have our wedding set for next summer. Our family consists of two dogs, a horse, a cat, two parakeets, and a bunch of fish :)

Back
Top Bottom