Hello To All Non-California Members ~~~A Request~~~

TommyVT05

Songster
11 Years
Feb 6, 2008
Southern California
Hello!

Its Tommy. Finally back here after being gone for a while, again. Haha. School and the usual booking my days and prevents me from coming on here to chit chat with my fellow chicken lovers.

Anyhow, I have a request in regards to my webpage. Its the "Contacts Me" page shown here: http://animalsinthecity.webs.com/contactme.htm

I
have been getting too many calls during my sleep, usually in the morning and it gets pretty bad at times because I need sleep for exams and such.

On there, the clock SHOULD show the time of where I am at which is San Diego. However, I do get calls in the mornings around 7:00AM which is pretty early for me. I assume its because the clock doesn't show its only 7:00AM my time and non Pacific Standard Time peeps thinks its 10AM.

Would be great if you are in the east coast or non-Pacific Time area could check to see if the clock still syncs to my time regardless.

That would be great!!!

Thanks again,

- Tommy

Says it's about 2pm here. But lol, we be in the same time zone! Boy, with your number out there, anyone can call you now! You're brave. And where's your BYC link.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom