Hello! Working Illustrator hoping to own chickens one day. :)

KaseySnow

Songster
5 Years
May 17, 2018
Golden, Colorado
Hello everyone! I am a teacher-turned-illustrator living in the Rockies west of Denver. I am hoping to get into homesteading one day when I get a house and that definitely includes chickens! I've been doing a lot of research over the past few months and always end up here, so I figured I may as well join. :)

I'm on most major social media under this username (kaseylsnow) if you want to check out my art. Excited to get to know some of you!

Hello everyone! I am a teacher-turned-illustrator living in the Rockies west of Denver. I am hoping to get into homesteading one day when I get a house and that definitely includes chickens! I've been doing a lot of research over the past few months and always end up here, so I figured I may as well join. :)

I'm on most major social media under this username (kaseylsnow) if you want to check out my art. Excited to get to know some of you!
SO GREAT to have you here! that is SO COOL that you are a illustrator! i'm sure you will LOVE it here!:welcome:goodpost::ya:yesss::highfive::woot:th:eek::celebrate:frow:hugs

Egg shaped welcome.jpg

When are you getting chickens?

Back
Top Bottom