Hello

G’Day from down under bluerooster934
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your boy, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Hi, I am in Virginia and new to chickens.I grew up on a farm that had chickens but I wasn't the one taking care of them so I have a lot of learning to do. I purchased 10 chicks from Tractor Supply yesterday and setup a washtub in the basement until they are big enough for a coop outside. I have 4 Rhode Island Red pullets, 4 Australop pullets, 2 Hampshire Pullets. At least that's what they are supposed to be. I am looking forward to raising chickens and learning/communicating with you all.

Hi I joined march 5 but don't see many people talking on the threads. I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out what to do with my black copper Maran rooster who won't breed with my hens?

Back
Top Bottom