Hello

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Wait- sorry, when I said veteran I meant keeping chickens... sorry about that. Not a real veteran. :(

To all,
I have 19 (?) Black Star (Barred Rock/Rhode Island Red ) chickens. About half of them are almost 2 years old, the other are almost 3.
What about all of you?

Last edited:
To all,
I have 19 (?) Black Star (Barred Rock/Rhode Island Red ) chickens. About half of them are almost 2 years old, the other are almost 3.
What about all of you?

I currently have 25 chickens (all hens, no roosters). I have 7 Black Sex Links (Black Stars) myself and they are my favorites; hardy and friendly egg laying machines. I've raised Black Sex Links (Black Stars) for years (along with dozens of other breeds and hybrids), they have been my best layers, consistently churning out more than 300 eggs per hen per year. I also have 7 Black Australorps (my favorite standard breed), 4 Buff Orpingtons, and 7 Easter Eggers. Good luck with your Black Stars.

Thanks. Oh, and I only have 18 hens- and I forgot to mention that 2 of them are Leghorns. Good breeds.

Back
Top Bottom