Help 2 weeks old chick looks very weak

You could use Polyvisol without iron baby vitamins, or Poultry Cell chick vitamins. However, human vitamin B complex tablets 1/4 tablet daily crushed and mixed into a little water or food, is much more cost effective. Riboflavin or vitamin B 2 is helpful in leg and foot issues in chicks. B complex has that and all other b vitamins, and is hard to overdose. It is found at Walmart (Spring Valley brand around $6) and other pharmacies and stores with vitamins.

A chick sling might be beneficial to make for her to get up to food and water.
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!! I have never given any kind of meds to a chick and it scares me to order dose, I literally have a walgreens/CVS not too far from me so I should buy human B Complex of any kind? and then just crush it and give it in water or food daily I was going to order the Rooster Booster Poultry Cell but that will take a while and I could go and get the tablets right now.

Yes, you can crush the tablet into a spoonful of water,, and give it with a dropper or syringe. You can also slip it into some food, such as wet chick feed, egg, cream cheese, peanut butter, etc.
Thank you so much!!! sorry if im asking so many questions with the dropper/syringe is that the whole amount directly in the mouth?

Back
Top Bottom