Help! Call Ducks Due!

This is another picture of the same egg

This is another picture of the same egg

Smell the egg although it may not smell right now but adventurally it will. There's no veins or anything that I can see, my guess is there's no movements either. That top of the egg where the air cell meets him. There's a lot of empty space I wonder if that's all gooy stuff or just left over space because of early quitter.

I re-candled him and can see veins and movement! I just had to move the light around. I could see movement in most of my 16 eggs. It's amazing, today being day 23 Is lock down day!

I re-candled him and can see veins and movement! I just had to move the light around. I could see movement in most of my 16 eggs. It's amazing, today being day 23 Is lock down day!
There's VEINS and MOVEMENT in that pic??? WOW, must have been the actually camera shot because I don't see any veins.. GOOD DEAL, what kind of ducks again? if Calls, then yes, I would lock them down, if not give them two more days..

Yes the light kinda hit the camera strangely. I noticed Taft when I looked at the picture. Sorry about that. And yes call ducks very exciting! Is there any real prominate way to tell if they have internally pipped? There is lots of movement in most of the eggs I just don't know how to tell if they do need help.

Back
Top Bottom