Help! Call Ducks Due!

Sorry missed you! We are on day 27, still air, temp 102, humidity 69. All 3 have a safe whole and the membrane has been pierced as of earlier today. I have been moistening the membrane ever few hours all day. I can see bills on 2. They are both moving good and one is peeping. The 3rd one is peeping but I cannot find its bill. This one appears to be upside down. It's little legs are stuck on top and it will likely have trouble moving. The yolk is on topside and it is not absorbed yet.

Okay, so I have to get to bed have to get up at 3 AM. All 3 ducks are still alive. They are now all 3 peeping. Still can't find 3rd ones bill. I am still waiting for more of the veins to recede before I chip away anymore. I know for sure the 3rd one cannot move. It's legs are in a really bad position and the yolk does not appear to be getting any smaller. 1st one doesn't seem to be opening bill that I have seen but is moving and peeping. The 2nd one is moving, opening bill really wide, and peeping.

Okay, so I have to get to bed have to get up at 3 AM. All 3 ducks are still alive. They are now all 3 peeping. Still can't find 3rd ones bill. I am still waiting for more of the veins to recede before I chip away anymore. I know for sure the 3rd one cannot move. It's legs are in a really bad position and the yolk does not appear to be getting any smaller. 1st one doesn't seem to be opening bill that I have seen but is moving and peeping. The 2nd one is moving, opening bill really wide, and peeping.
OK, have they broken threw the membrane? When you say peeping, to me that's externally peeping. when they internally pip it's when they break there membrane but not the shell yet.

So I think what you are saying is they are making noise be have not done either, broke the membrane or threw the shell.. Is that correct?

I am at work now. I lost one overnight. It had way more goo than I could see. They are making noise. The inner membrane is pierced by me. Hopefully I did not harm them. Neither appears to be able to move.

I am at work now. I lost one overnight. It had way more goo than I could see. They are making noise. The inner membrane is pierced by me. Hopefully I did not harm them. Neither appears to be able to move.
ouch OK we are going to need to work a little bit faster on these guys.. I sent you a PM

Back
Top Bottom