Help! Call Ducks Due!

Duck #1

1st pic is fat end, 2nd is small end.

Duck 2

1st pic fat end, and I think other three are from small. Don't remember, but I am not too optimistic about this one. The side that is clear is where they didn't develop from early on. This one did not fill in like some of the others.

Last edited:
Duck 5

This one looked the worst. It was moving but I really am not feeling good about it.

I put all in lockdown this morning. I am having trouble getting the temp to go up. It is hovering between 100 & 101.5. The humidity is hovering around 70 now. Ready to pull all my hair out, LOL. I have prepared myself for the worst.

These were in a LG still air. First time I used it and am not happy with results. Temps are too uneven. In one spot I can barely get it to 99 while the other corner shows 108. I have been trying to rotate eggs. I tried to keep ducks in middle. I am thinking lows temp is my problem. The 3 I had to help finally hatched today but they were all full of amber goo. One was really bad. I bought a fan kit. Hoping that helps. I have a Hova bator genessiss with fan. I plan to put ducks in there from here out. I have 5 more due in week or 2 after these. Problem is hens stopped laying. Is it too early for them to start molting? They have a lot of feathers in pen. They started laying around beginning of January.

Back
Top Bottom