Help day 18 and air sacs are small...

Update the egg with the messed up air sac hatched out just fine and is one of the biggest chicks

Reading your results makes me feel a bit more encouraged to try making my own incubator. Congrats on your chicks! Any chance you can take a pic of the other lil ones?

Its been a busy day cleaned 2 brooders set up 1 grower taking a break got to keep up on the BYC or get left behind. Yeah WV your probably right. bet they know what a lotto ticket is though. Ok what color are you now ,not the same color you where this morning and if your like me work's not done. Man I Still have to fill 1 incubator watch the other one move chicks from brooder to brooder to make room for the ones in the incubator. Not much to do huh right now I'm going over to she said he said to see what the reaction to the eggbeater hatch is .or to ck on colson injoy the cabin .

Its been a busy day cleaned 2 brooders set up 1 grower taking a break got to keep up on the BYC or get left behind. Yeah WV your probably right. bet they know what a lotto ticket is though. Ok what color are you now ,not the same color you where this morning and if your like me work's not done. Man I Still have to fill 1 incubator watch the other one move chicks from brooder to brooder to make room for the ones in the incubator. Not much to do huh right now I'm going over to she said he said to see what the reaction to the eggbeater hatch is .or to ck on colson injoy the cabin .

Busy day for you and not done yet? Wow I think we both need a drink! I finished my ceiling, my back is killing me. Just stained and poly'd with a pecan clear, so I didn't get too messy. Amazingly.

Glad your hatching is going well. What all are you hatching?

Back
Top Bottom