HELP! Duck's wing hanging and skin ripped off!

I've been cleaning, reapplying Neosporin, and changing bandages twice a day.
ive been cleaning with this recipe:

-gallon water
-tbls bleach
-tsp baking soda
-tsp iodine

Bleach is killing off the living tissue............Really, I suggest putting the Bird down......Sorry things are going this way......You could also drop it off as an animal surrender as though you found the Bird in that condition..........

Sorry that happened......Bird needs to see a Vet.......

Cheers!

my parents aren't those kind of people
the bleach solution is called the dakins solution and is used in deep wounds. It is quite diluted and i don't think it would kill the tissue. I trying to pay attention to this bird, but it is quite difficult between piano and school. I have a euthanasia plan for Clara but I'm going to try a few things first. My mom is a doctor so she has lots of supplies and we also have tractor supply down the road. My biggest fear is her going septic........ is there any medication safe for ducks to help her?

my parents aren't those kind of people
the bleach solution is called the dakins solution and is used in deep wounds. It is quite diluted and i don't think it would kill the tissue. I trying to pay attention to this bird, but it is quite difficult between piano and school. I have a euthanasia plan for Clara but I'm going to try a few things first. My mom is a doctor so she has lots of supplies and we also have tractor supply down the road. My biggest fear is her going septic........ is there any medication safe for ducks to help her?
That is just it.....Ducks are sensitive to certain meds.......Almost like Cats can not have dog meds.......

Hmmmmm......Try your best.....I know you are.......Wait and see how she does.....Totally feel your pain. I love my Ducks.....

Keep posting on her condition.......

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom