Help!!! found this baby hiding under my truck.... not sure if its a turkey or chicken, or if its a w

So for anyone still following, i keep hearing a young rooster trying to crow in my neighbors yard, he told my husband he got a new rooster so he can keep up with us lol, i cant help but wonder if its my little capone so im sending my husband later to see if its him...I wouldnt take him back but it would ease my mind to know hes safe and alive!!

So for anyone still following, i keep hearing a young rooster trying to crow in my neighbors yard, he told my husband he got a new rooster so he can keep up with us lol, i cant help but wonder if its my little capone so im sending my husband later to see if its him...I wouldnt take him back but it would ease my mind to know hes safe and alive!!

fl.gif
And I would definitely tell your neighbor if it is. After all you have pics and ALL of us to vouch for you LOL

If it is Capone, something tells me your neighbor did something not so neighborly to "keep up". When you first said he'd gone missing but there was no evidence, it got me wondering whether someone who knew of his story and how personable he'd become had made off with him. Please keep us posted.

Hopefully it is him!!!!!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom