Help!!! found this baby hiding under my truck.... not sure if its a turkey or chicken, or if its a w

Well thank you for taking the time to try and help lol, its been driving me crazy for a week now l, I guess only time will tell.... It eats like a chicken and scratches the ground like one too, so more likely than not it is a backyard mutt that got snatched up and dropped right in my yard, kinda like a claw machine.... I guess I'm the winner!!!!!!! Lol
1f601.png

Well thank you for taking the time to try and help lol, its been driving me crazy for a week now l, I guess only time will tell.... It eats like a chicken and scratches the ground like one too, so more likely than not it is a backyard mutt that got snatched up and dropped right in my yard, kinda like a claw machine.... I guess I'm the winner!!!!!!! Lol
1f601.png

I couldn't help but search lol . It's so odd looking, I thought there was no way it was a chicken! I had your pictures side by side with every image I could compare them to. Crazy I know.

She's lucky she was found by someone who knows about chickens and who actually cares enough to rehabilitate her. She looks so sad in those photos...and completely humiliated. I hope she's doing well!

Wow, a mystery! Can't wait to see how this turns out.

For some reason this reminds me of the intro to the old Superman tv show...look, up in the sky...is it a bird?..is it a plane? Nope, it's mystery chick. (Hope I'm not the only on here old enough to remember that old show.)

1f601.png
yuckyuck.gif

Shes/hes doing MUCH better than it was a week ago, I will keep everyone posted and will update with new pictures as this mystery bird gets older and grows into who knows what! Just hoping that I'll be able to integrate it into my existing flock.

I've never seen something looks so weird. Its adorable. My guess its a mutt of some kind. First ever turkey chicken hybrid? Idk but if I were you I would Google a DNA place and call and see if they can't disect a blood sample and tell you the heritage of this strange creature. Btw my mom is a wildlife biologist. She said its deffinately not a wild animal.

Wow, the FeatherSite page referred to in Tyrosinase' post has some very (ahem) unusual-looking crossbreeds. This one in particular.

GuinNNBlonde7MosHead.JPEG

Enough to give a person nightmares! Yikes

Back
Top Bottom