Help!!! found this baby hiding under my truck.... not sure if its a turkey or chicken, or if its a w

That would be another good name for her....Skeckzi! Oh how I hated that movie, though. I didn't at first but after the 20eleventieth time of watching it I'd had enough. I must say, however, that the first time we saw it we were in a movie theater and we took our kids to see it. Sitting behind us were 3 college guys. When the little girl "died", one of the guys behind us yelled out, "Sonsob****es!" His friends razzed him for the rest of the night and he spent the rest of the movie trying to crawl inside his popcorn bucket.

That would be another good name for her....Skeckzi! Oh how I hated that movie, though. I didn't at first but after the 20eleventieth time of watching it I'd had enough. I must say, however, that the first time we saw it we were in a movie theater and we took our kids to see it. Sitting behind us were 3 college guys. When the little girl "died", one of the guys behind us yelled out, "Sonsob****es!" His friends razzed him for the rest of the night and he spent the rest of the movie trying to crawl inside his popcorn bucket.

Lol!! I LOVE that movie! So funny when adults, especially men, get so involved and forget where they are. My 24 year old son did just the same thing watching.....wait for it.....Lilo and Stitch!!!

When the social worker came to take Lilo away from her sister, he called out 'Why can't you just....' before he remembered we were in public and it was a kids' movie. I finished his sentence for him 'Leave them alone?' and told him not to worry, it was bound to have a happy ending. He was soooo embarassed and we've ribbed him ever since! Anytime anyone gets over emotional, we call it 'Having a Lilo moment'.
lau.gif

It Looks like a meat bird, they grow so fast that their faces and heads don't catch up till later but their beaks and bodies grow . so they look really funny for a while. How is s/he looking now?

Could this maybe be a Vulturine Guinea,or a mixed breed, of this particular Quinea?The head looks similar

I'm guessing she is a cornish rock meat bird. We had one once and she reminds me of her. How is she doing?

How much are DNA tests? I was just looking at pics of Cornish rocks and thinking she looked similar.... She is doing wonderfully and is getting quite spunky... My full grown 80lb German shepherd loves to lay next to her cage and she started pecking at her today when she stuck the tip of her nose through the openings of the cage lol

Back
Top Bottom