Help!!! found this baby hiding under my truck.... not sure if its a turkey or chicken, or if its a w

How much are DNA tests? I was just looking at pics of Cornish rocks and thinking she looked similar.... She is doing wonderfully and is getting quite spunky... My full grown 80lb German shepherd loves to lay next to her cage and she started pecking at her today when she stuck the tip of her nose through the openings of the cage lol

I love her story more and more every time I see your updates. I'm glad she's doing so well!! Have you chosen a name for her yet? Being a Harry Potter fan, I love the suggested "Hedwig"...especially after knowing the meaning. I rescued an orphaned kitten years ago and named her "Kali" after the warrior goddess. It suited her well...she was a fighter too.

Last edited:
I will do a more elaborate comparison, just because I'm curious what makes her so different, tomorrow.

That comb is meant to be large. At first I thought it was a roo but the stance and the color says pullet. I know my LBL have HUGE combs. Could she be a White LegHorn maybe, or at least a cross? She has the height but she seems too fluffy to me!

OP does this bird know the controversy that she is causing!?!?!?!
tongue.png

15 times, lol. Must be chickenish. So sweet. You don't have neighbors or anyone else close by with same type of creatures?

Back
Top Bottom