Help I closed egg incubator

I have never used that type of incubator but I believe if you unplug the wire on the right of you picture labeled egg turner it should stop turning. Or you could possibly change something in the menu to bump the days forward so it stops turning. I suggest you look through your manual and see if it says either of those are an option.
Thank you!! I totally forgot about that wire! It’s unplugged now, humidity is up to 65. So 5 days early 7 eggs 2 pipped is it ok not to turn for other eggs?

If the other eggs are the same age, or within a few days of the same age, they will be fine with no turning.

Turning is more important in the early stages of incubation, less important later, and obviously not needed at all when the eggs are ready to hatch.
Thank you! I believe they’re in the same age range. They were given to me to hatch and give back I don’t have any chickens. I asked if they were laid same time he said yes.

If you have 2 pipped I'd bet the others won't be far behind. I'd say the others will be fine.
I'm hatching in a few different incubators and everything has been hatching early here.

Thank you!! I totally forgot about that wire! It’s unplugged now, humidity is up to 65. So 5 days early 7 eggs 2 pipped is it ok not to turn for other eggs?
From what I understand egg turning this close to the end is not nearly as crucial as early and it’s early. If you have 2 coming early your temperature was likely a bit high and they will likely all come early. Good luck

I have never used that type of incubator but I believe if you unplug the wire on the right of you picture labeled egg turner it should stop turning. Or you could possibly change something in the menu to bump the days forward so it stops turning. I suggest you look through your manual and see if it says either of those are an option.
Thank you

I've had eggs hatch in turners. Some in turners with zero wiggle room.
I think it'll be fine. As being for turned upside down or whatnot since pipped that should be fine too. Chicks roll eggs that are pipped after some have hatched all the time.
It's good that that incubator has good visibility so you can keep an eye on what's going on.
My only concern would be to make sure a chick that has hatched doest get hung in the turner. I've heard of that but I don't know which incubator or what the turner was like. Thinking it was one with a gap between the turner and the floor grid and it got its leg in between.
I know, oh boy one more thing to worry about like you didn't have enough already.

I've had eggs hatch in turners. Some in turners with zero wiggle room.
I think it'll be fine. As being for turned upside down or whatnot since pipped that should be fine too. Chicks roll eggs that are pipped after some have hatched all the time.
It's good that that incubator has good visibility so you can keep an eye on what's going on.
My only concern would be to make sure a chick that has hatched doest get hung in the turner. I've heard of that but I don't know which incubator or what the turner was like. Thinking it was one with a gap between the turner and the floor grid and it got its leg in between.
I know, oh boy one more thing to worry about like you didn't have enough already.
Thank you! I’ll keep you updated.

Back
Top Bottom