Help! I rescued a ???

sybonbon

Crowing
8 Years
Jan 9, 2016
Please help me. I rescued a few chickens from a guy. Most of them I know what breed and sex they are. This one has me questioning myself. I have a guess. Please help me out. TIA

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1674429436184.jpg
    FB_IMG_1674429436184.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 13
  • FB_IMG_1674429426693.jpg
    FB_IMG_1674429426693.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 8
Not too offended, just tired of people looking down on me for youthfulness or ‘lack of experience’
I completely understand cause that’s exactly where im at. :)

I do see where they are coming from in a sense, though. If your getting advice having a lot of ”un-experienced” people and they comment on a post it might confuse the poster. Though sometimes i do feel they can put it nicer, that‘s why i usually leave things like injuries, diseases, etc, up to people who really do have more experience then me.

I hope this doesn’t come off as rude because I completely understand and it does get frustrating

Last edited:
Barred rock roo? That what I think anyhow, people tend to diss MY opinions on this site tho🙄so feel free to disagree yall.
I saw what someone had replied to your comment in another thread,

I think everyone here has good intentions, i felt that way at first to but people are here to educate or be educated. Some people here just say it how it is. I try my best not to get offended when it happens

Back
Top Bottom