Help - Incubation Troubles!!!

It is confusing. Do you think I should keep up with the high humidity still? I'm at 75%...
I'm very tempted to candle again to see if they're moving / progressing - but am resisting the temptation (for now!).

Well, I waited as long as I could but did have a little look again. They are still moving around and pulsing up by the air cell. But still lots of goo under that air cell by the looks of it and no one has made it through the internal membrane.

If the high RH hasn't loosened up the goo, should I decrease it to help dry up some of the goo or is it just too late for that? I also fear they are 'shrink wrapped' under that membrane when I look through the safe hole. Really trying to resist the temptation to open up the air cell more and gently try to pull up that membrane wrapped on them to free them (ha - as if it is that easy!).

So many temptations to help them little guys!

I'll try to wait until tomorrow though @Lacrystol
he.gif

Good morning! I have one little guy who must be so close to internally pipping… His little head is right up inside the air cell now – but when I look through the safe hole I can't quite see duck. I still see membrane I think… But a bit of yellow maybe??. Do I intervene… I have heard him clicking away in there all night but I am not sure how much progress he is making. Poor guy must be getting tired. Have not checked the others yet – need to run to town and then will get to work :)

Good morning! I have one little guy who must be so close to internally pipping… His little head is right up inside the air cell now – but when I look through the safe hole I can't quite see duck. I still see membrane I think… But a bit of yellow maybe??. Do I intervene… I have heard him clicking away in there all night but I am not sure how much progress he is making. Poor guy must be getting tired. Have not checked the others yet – need to run to town and then will get to work :)
lets see a pic, sounds like the High humdity HELPED. WOOO HOOO

Back
Top Bottom