HELP! Incubator quit day 26!

Here's a list of supplies that you will need to get:

Warm glass of water
Qtips
Tweezers
Camera to send me pics,
LOTS OF PATIENCES.

I KNOW IM MISSING SOMETHING HANG ON, LET ME THINK

Oh my goodness, wouldn't you know that as I picked him up to get started I found he had pipped - must have done it just in the past hour!

Dang it, I feel like I'm missing something, GRR, Well we can work with those supplies for now, Let me know when you have them and are getting ready.

Understand, you will have 30 minutes to work on him, I WILL KEEP TRACK OF YOUR TIME, so Its very important that I know when you have him out. Do not put him under a heating lamp while working on him. Get a paper towel to lay him on.

Once the 30 minutes is up we will need to put him back, VERY IMPORTANT because if he gets to cold, his process will slow down. NOW, I need you to take your time, DO NO RUSH, if you only get a tiny piece of shell of SO WHAT that's OK

If at ANYTIME you get to nerves, PUT HIM BACK, if at anytime he BLEEDS, apply pressure with a Kleenex or Paper towel and put him back..

VERY IMPORTANT that you do NOT rush this, go as SLOW as you want..

Paper towels or Kleenex, that's the other thing we need. BYW. LOL

Had the bathroom steaming and everything, lol

Any concern with the one that has been externally pipped for 16ish hours with no progress?

And the shells discoloring?

Also if at ANYTIME you do NOT understand what I'm saying STOP ME and let me know, I will clarify, Let me know when you have him so we can start the Timer.

Back
Top Bottom