Help me idetify this please! People into Anatomy Needed!

Quote:
Awesomeness, lol. Im just glad I finally got the pictures up,Ive had the thing since this summer, and I took it to my high school biology teacher, but he had to idea what it was.

Quote:
Very hard. I normally associate caps with getting a point across or bringing major attention to a word. I wasnt sure if something was going to break out or not and I wanted an answer first, lol.

edited for easier reading
smile.png

I was asking if he was kidding 'cuz he tends to be a jokester, didn't mean it as insulting!

I agree with you on that, He sure is a kidder, lol. Alot of times im not sure if he is serious or not , some of the things he says makes me want to ROFL.

I know, I don't think I've EVER seen a serious posting from him. Wasn't sure if he was just pulling your leg-still not sure, actually...

hahaha ,,,, ya im kind of "hard" on the mind,,
lol.png
lol.png

BUT,,, now that i look at yours closer,, ( i looked and auto thought it was like mine),, yours dont have the teeth,, and where the "ears" are supposed to be,,and "tusks" is suppose to be,, is almost opposite as mine,,,,,,, so maybe i was jus kidding
lol.png
cool.png

hahahaa
wink.png

Lol, Now we just need to figure out if is small mammal or bird... that should narrow it down to.. a few hundred animals depending on category
hmm.png
lol

Back
Top Bottom