Help me keep my Sanity?? Only 2 Images at a time.

cheepchicks

Songster
12 Years
May 6, 2007
Indiana
I am chicken illiterate and a newbie. Terrible combination, please take pity on me and help me figure out what they sent. I ordered 25 rare and rarest of rare chicks plus one freebie. I lost 1 of 26 and was pretty proud of that. However I am racking my brain and the internet trying to figure out what they are....HELP! Please?

P.S. They are right at 8 weeks old.

chicks8weeks013-1.jpg

chicks8weeks011.jpg

Hey, wolf, I saw another pic of that same rooster posted and it has long skinny legs, tall and lanky. It looks just like a Modern Game. cheepchicks, you need to post a picture so we can see a body shot here.

Maybe I should have given a bit more info. These chicks came from McMurray Hatchery they are either from their list of Rare breed assortment or Rarest of rare assortment. I think that should narrow down the possiblities. I have several of the ones with the golden feathers on the neck and several with the silver. I order 25 chicks and got a mystery chick...they are all mysteries to me....and I want to narrow them down so I can choose a single breed and then find good homes for the others.

Thanks for the help,

Kim

Oh my gosh. I would be so tickled if there were just one phoenix in my mix.

Thank you all for the comments and the help

Kim

Back
Top Bottom