Help me Name my Business/Farm!! Ideas Please :)

Kathryn4629

Songster
9 Years
Mar 4, 2010
Colbert, WA
Ok, so I am looking for some input on my Farm/Business name.

Right now I am stuck on Naked Feet Farm as a name. I like the name but am worried about it somehow offending a potential customer. So I would like some ideas for other potential names.

Here is some info about my small farm.

I currently sell eggs, Lamb and run a farmers market stand (first time this year) and do a small vegetable CSA with cut flowers. I am looking for a name that reflects natural farming techniques, grass fed, heirloom, pesticide free, ect ect. This is going to be the farm name, business, website domain name.

I had thought about BareFoot Farm, but it was to close to that wine brand "Barefoot."

Ideas????!!!! Do YOU like the name Naked Feet Farm? Get your thinking caps on and help me get creative!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

I will add name ideas here:

Au Naturel Farm

Last edited:
I have been making lists of words that I like, as in, Naturally, Natural, Bare, Naked, ect. But I feel like I am pigeon holing myself. I have also tried some online name generators but they are so generic.

I like Naked Feet Farm. Would you want a customer base that would be offended by naked feet? I've solved so many internal dilemmas by asking myself similar questions! ;)

If you do change it though, maybe choose something to showcase your more niche product (lamb). Lots of people sell eggs, but you sell lamb and eggs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom