Help me think of chick names?

ElfenLied89

Crowing
May 30, 2023
South Carolina
I have a light brahma pullet and a dark brahma pullet. So far all I can think of is Yin and Yang cept my kids hate the names. Help me think of some names? We are also total nerds btw. Anime, video games, etc are all accepted as well!!

What do the kids want to name them? Here's a cautionary tale, though. A friend of mine once got a puppy and told her three kids they could help name it. She told them to each suggest a name and she would choose one of the three names they came up with. Their choices were Knifey, Forky and Spoony. Spoony was a cute little dog!

What do the kids want to name them? Here's a cautionary tale, though. A friend of mine once got a puppy and told her three kids they could help name it. She told them to each suggest a name and she would choose one of the three names they came up with. Their choices were Knifey, Forky and Spoony. Spoony was a cute little dog!
Hey that rhythms with Moony. I like that tale.

You could look at the names of characters from your favorite media to see if that gives any ideas. You could also look at space for inspiration. That's what light and dark often remind me of.

I have a hen named Yami, but I don't have any idess for names that would go with that at the moment.

I was thinking of video games and all but every name that pops into my mom brain are boy names. I did see someone comment some final fantasy names up there, and also some good duo names otherwise. So far these are my chicks and their names....

Rhode Island Red - Cleopatra (she has "eyeliner")

Rhode Island Red - Cinnamon

Silver Laced Wyandotte - Oreo

Sapphire Olive Egger - Olivia (A play on "olive")

Americauna (I think?) - Cheeks (She has puffy cheeks)

And of course my light and dark brahma pullets.

Back
Top Bottom