HELP my chicken has a large lump on her back

Mandyloving

Hatching
Jun 26, 2016
My chicken has a large cone shaped scab on her back and I dont know what to do. Pl
ease help.

Dont really have the money for it right now. I gotta try to find one that will see a chicken first.

Did you ever get answers to your issue? Wondering what any of you ended up doing for this or how it resolved bc I have a hen with the same exact thing. She’s def not feeling well- eating/drinking but less than usual, and at times separates herself from the flock when they’re free ranging. So far on all the pics/posts I’ve found on here & the web that look just like this, no one knows for sure what it is or how to treat.

Did you ever get answers to your issue? Wondering what any of you ended up doing for this or how it resolved bc I have a hen with the same exact thing. She’s def not feeling well- eating/drinking but less than usual, and at times separates herself from the flock when they’re free ranging. So far on all the pics/posts I’ve found on here & the web that look just like this, no one knows for sure what it is or how to treat.
Did you ever find any answers? I have a rooster with these under his belly area.

Back
Top Bottom