HELP Need advice on very young Cygnet

Forgot to say I called Bovidr Laboratories to ask if Nutri-Drench could be used for swans and they said yes but you may want to call 1-800-658-4016 to confirm.

SouthernPride and I spoke coming to the conclusion the cygnet is OK. She sent me a video of it running across floor lickety-split. Absolutly adorable and I fell in love with it. Those of us raising swans in a back yard setting have a hard time finding help and information on internet. Not a lot of it available. Most have them in a lake and they pretty much take care of themselves. Gracie and Gunther, my pair going on 4 years concern me all the time. Every morning when I go outside I look for those heads bobbing around so know they are alright. We need a forum for owners of backyard swans. Anyone want to set up a meeting place for us to chat and share our experiences? I will if I get some time but not to savoy on the computer and so very busy caring for flock of peafowl in large aviaries with ornamental pheasants, the swans, 2 active Mini Aussie house dogs, 2 outside cats and a husband. OH, and I'm a senior so not as much "Get up and go" as I used to have, LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom