Help, sick duck?

In order to vent sex ducklings you need to apply pressure to the outside of the vent in such a way that it pushes the internal sexual organs of the duck out through the vent so they are visible. I'll let you imagine all the ways that inexperience could harm a duckling while doing this.

In order to vent sex ducklings you need to apply pressure to the outside of the vent in such a way that it pushes the internal sexual organs of the duck out through the vent so they are visible. I'll let you imagine all the ways that inexperience could harm a duckling while doing this.

Exactly.....thanks for responding......

Your also a great source for Duck info......

Cheers!

Last edited:
It is risky and no need to question Miss Lydia that way......She always has fantastic advise.....

Cheers!

Exactly.....thanks for responding......

Your also a great source for Duck info......

Cheers!

I didn't mean for my question to come off rude, if it did. I was honestly just asking

I will wait until they are older and can tell by other things (feathers, quack etc..)

Last edited:
I didn't think it was rude at all, sorry if my response came off as rude as well.. I wanted to chime in with some info about what's involved, since I can't answer precisely the "what could go wrong" question.

I didn't think it was rude at all, sorry if my response came off as rude as well.. I wanted to chime in with some info about what's involved, since I can't answer precisely the "what could go wrong" question.

Oh okay. No you didn't come off as rude. thank you for the info, like I said, I'll wait until they're older, I don't want to risk hurting them.

Back
Top Bottom