Help! stupid birds keep fouling everything!

I have a few waterers that are the bottle it is easier to keep clean I don't know the ratio chick to bottle I just keep them filled I guess when one runs out they got to the other till I fill them back up, I had to show mine where and what they were but now I hear them hitting the ball all the time.
As for the feed I have mine on a pulley deal when they are young they have it all the way down but as they grow and I see food in it I raise it till it is even with there shoulders till they are big enough to go outside in the big coop then I start it all over again out there.

I keep their food and water at shoulder hight and don't have a problem. In the main coop I have 4 cinder blocks 3 together on the bottom and one on top in the middle their water is on the top one in the middle. some step up on the cinder block to drink others reach the water without stepping up.

Thank you for your reply's!! I was debating getting the bottle when I was at the feed store and decided not to! Now I wish I had! Thank you so much all of you!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
celebrate.gif

lol.png
lau.gif
gig.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
Yay!! The bottles work!!! granted since we have them hanging they spin them around while drinking, but they work!!!! and its soo funny!! I will post pics to show how we have it set up.
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom