HELP- Visible external egg color- dead duckling?

I think I'm going to go for it. They're either not made it or they're ready to come out because it's been 30 days +
I'm going to guess those didn't make it...but I have seen some look like that and survive.
I wouldn't think after 30 days though.
Just go at it slow opening just the air cell and moist in the membrane so you can see if anything is alive and moving in there.

Attachments

• IMG_20210629_220317.jpg
    IMG_20210629_220317.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20210629_220314.jpg
    IMG_20210629_220314.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 6
Yeah
I'm going to guess those didn't make it...but I have seen some look like that and survive.
I wouldn't think after 30 days though.
Just go at it slow opening just the air cell and moist in the membrane so you can see if anything is alive and moving in there.
Yeah the other one looked the same, some moisture not as dry as the first.... There's no movement can't even see the ducks inside.

I'm sure it hurts to lose them. :hugs
Thank you for your support. I just cried for a little while, was going to bury them in the garden, but can't see much as it's late, so I'll wait till tomorrow morning. I should be proud of myself though for helping 9 out of the 11. Never done anything like this before. I managed to help them hatch and I've just put them to bed. Haven't had a pet since I was a very small child and seeing them in the egg as embryos to then hatching and now running around I know they're still only little but I care. I don't have many photos but tomorrow I shall take some. Here's one I think on the first day, little one. They all have different personalities it's amazing and little things markings I think I know some of them.

Speak soon, night night xxxx 💖❤️

Attachments

• IMG_20210625_132925.jpg
    IMG_20210625_132925.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom