HELP w/new call ducks...feed

tobin123

Songster
13 Years
Mar 4, 2009
fountaintown,indiana
we r new to this area....we have chickens and intend on keeping them all together.They are NOT babies anymore all FULL GROWN now but we are not for sure with what to feed them.Some folks have said that the chicken feed we are using (Nutrena 16% layer crumbles)is fine but then some say NO.YES NO what to do .WE bought them for my son to start showing in our local 4H fair.I will post pictures of them as soon as I can.ANy advice on keeping/caring for them would be appreciated :)

we r new to this area....we have chickens and intend on keeping them all together.They are NOT babies anymore all FULL GROWN now but we are not for sure with what to feed them.Some folks have said that the chicken feed we are using (Nutrena 16% layer crumbles)is fine but then some say NO.YES NO what to do .WE bought them for my son to start showing in our local 4H fair.I will post pictures of them as soon as I can.ANy advice on keeping/caring for them would be appreciated :)

You can feed Nutrena 'All Flock.' That's for all types of farm poultry.
It doesn't have extra Ca so you'll need to supply oyster shell. It's 18% protein so it's good for ducks, layers, and roosters.
It's a feed for chickens, ducks, quail, Pea Fowl, Turkeys...
I use it for my layers and ducks, and now, even my ducklings are eating it!
They all love it!

Back
Top Bottom