HELP!!!What are we??? "MORE PICS"

MTtroutwithwings

Songster
12 Years
Jul 10, 2007
Montana Country
Ok gang, time to play "Guess that Breed"!
Last March I hatched three donated mixed eggs & some banty eggs from Ideal. 2 of 3 mix I kept because their hens & 2 of the 4 banties I kept for the same reason. the 2 mixes & 1 of the banties I need to find out what they are. I'm thinking my banty, "Goldie" is a Black Tail Buff Japanese? I have a Blk Tail White Japanese but her tail is much fuller than Goldie's is so I'm not real sure. Goldie also has a birth defect...her middle toes are missing the talons.
Anyway, any help would be appreciated. We'll start with Goldie then Pistol & Bandit, the 2 mixed to determine what they're cross might be!

Goldie @ 17 wks.
Goldie1.jpg

Pistol @ 19 wks
Pistol1.jpg

Bandit @19 wks
Bandit1.jpg

I might enter Bandit in the mix & cross contest if I can figure out what she is, she has some extraordinary colors in her!

Thanks Lori

Last edited:
Goldie--Old English game hen Looks alot like mine

Pistol--- Cochin?? or frizzle that didn't friz.

Bandit ??? But what a beauty!!!

I am in no way and expert but I like to play the game

Quote:
Oh, thank you! Every little bit helps!
I suspected Cochin mix for Pistol but what an eye opener for Goldie!
yippiechickie.gif

Bandit is going to be tough! When she was a baby, she was gold & black striped with black eyeliner, that how she got her name!

I knew Bandit was going to be tough but I had no idea! With her brown body, golden hackles and the cute little moptop behind her comb, she is unique!
I love her though, she is very sweet. Pistol too, she runs up to me, I'll pick her and she lays her face against my cheek and closes her eyes and coos to me! I would die if anything happened to her!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom